Join our Siemens Smart Infrastructure business forming part of our Building Products division. As a Regional Sales Manager you will be responsible for the North West region.
You will be homebased when not visiting customers or calling in at our HQ in Frimley. Ideally, you will be located in or near Manchester, Liverpool areas as the most central points with easy access to our customers across the region.
Essential to this opportunity will be your experience in Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS), Building Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning Automation philosophies & application knowledge.
You will work with a number of the top BEMS Systems houses & M & E Contractors in the UK delivering a customer specific value proposition at both high and ground levels.
You will be required to develop new business as well as manage accounts, forming great relationships at all levels to become a trusted integral part of the customers business.
Change the future with us.
- Strategy: Help identify strategically important opportunities with Key Specifiers (Consultant, Contractor, End User) within your defined region by pro-active networking and marketing within the scope of the corporate objectives and product portfolio.
- Performance: Manage and report on identified Opportunities. Manage and deliver additional specified sales opportunities through the team in line with financial targets.
- Financial Management: Effectively balance available internal resources and costs against potential sales opportunity. Deliver upon margin and revenue expectations within framework of reasonably defined and appropriate business expenses.
- Customer Relationship Management: Proactively establish strong customer relationships across all channels, but particularly end-users by face to face contact and networking to create additional business pull through via our national sales channels.
- People Management: No direct people management responsibility is required. However, effective execution of the role will require management of all relationships and expectations with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective project delivery.
- Compliance: To operate to the highest business standards, manage risk and protect the Siemens brand. To ensure you operate in accordance with Corporate Governance Standards.
- Health and Safety: To support the culture throughout the organisation ensuring constant awareness and engagement of health and safety in all environments. To ensure adherence to all policies and initiatives in the whole organisation.
What you need to make real what matters.
- Depending on experience you will be educated to degree level or equivalent in Electrical/Mechanical or Building Services.
- You will have a high level of sales skills with a proven track record of success.
- Broad commercial experience and highly professional sales and business development skills. Technical competence across BEMS, HVAC Application & Field Equipment is essential.
- Competent in managing the specification process from inception through to delivery.
- Analysis of customer requirement and matching overall solutions possibilities to our skills and products.
- Experience of managing customer expectations and relationships within company deliverables.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 348,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them. We have offices across the UK and Ireland, full of talented individual’s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
More about Building Products within Smart Infrastructure
Building Products BP (former Control Products and System CPS) is a business unit of Smart Infrastructure SI (former Building Technologies BT). BP designs and manufactures systems for building automation as well as products for heating, ventilation, air conditioning applications, for lighting, blinds controls, fire safety and extinguishing systems. Based on comprehensive application knowledge, BP creates value for building users, installers, wholesalers, system vendors and OEMs by bundling its broad innovative product portfolio into solution packages. Our products and systems combine highest comfort and safety with energy efficiency in an intelligent way.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We’re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know?
The benefits package for this role includes not only a generous base salary, but an annual bonus. We know that not everyone’s lifestyle is the same, so we operate a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new. That’s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We embrace diversity and create what’s right for the world by employing the people who live in it.
Siemens recognise that building a diverse workforce is critical to the success of our business. We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements and workplace adjustments with all our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 108131
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Company: Siemens plc
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time