Senior Lawyer (corporative contracts and projects)
Siemens is a global powerhouse focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s largest producers of energy-efficient, resource-saving technologies, Siemens is a leading supplier of systems for power generation and transmission as well as medical diagnosis. In infrastructure and industry solutions the company plays a pioneering role.
Siemens’ technical expertise, comprehensive portfolio and long-standing experience are helping to pioneer a sustainable future across the globe. Find detailed information, news, insights and references on the topic areas that exemplify Siemens’ success in providing state-of-the-art solutions in fields including IT, industry, finance and energy.
What you will need
- Required lawyer with at least 8 years of experience, recognized experience in Commercial Law, Corporate Law (M&A, corporate structures etc.). Financing Agreements in international environment.
- Membership in the Brazilian Bar (OAB)
- Bachelor Law Degree from a Law School
- Desired previous experience in the energy market
- Fluency in English is required. Spanish skills will be considered a plus
What you will do
- Contracts pertaining to energy generation, transmission and distribution contracts, including EPC, services and supplies
- Operation and maintenance of power plants
- Financing agreements, such as loans, insurances and guarantees
- Joint-ventures, partnerships, consortia and other associative agreements
- New business models to be designed and aligned with high management for specific company complex operation in the gas and power markets
- Contact with company's top management, reporting to Operating Company Legal Manager
Place of work: São Paulo – SP
Job ID: 108173
Organization: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time