Iraq Project Manager - Power Generation
Areas of Responsibilities – Project Manager – Compressor, Gas & Steam Turbine
(Great opportunity for Iraqi nationals, countrywide travel expected)
- Responsible for the Project Management of Advance Service Business including Long Term Projects, Service Agreements, Standard Outages and Modification and Upgrade projects related to the Gas & Power Generation Service Business Unit, preferably on Turbo/Reciprocating Compressors and Industrial Gas & Steam Turbines. This will be according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with end to end responsibility for economic results, quality, schedule and EHS.
- Guides Project Management activities for advance Service Business including Long Term Projects, Service Agreements, Standard Outages and Modification and Upgrade projects.
- Definition and management of schedules, budget, risk, change control, opportunity and resource management.
- Will act in accordance with the PM@Siemens Methodology and will perform all activities according to PM80 to PM1000 activities according to the PM@Siemens Global Project Management Handbook.
- Resource Management will include the on-time delivery of materials, field service and technical documentation and reports. To ensure that Contractual Obligations are fulfilled.
- Responsible for developing Customer Relationships following the post-sales phase for Advance Service Business including Long Term Projects or Service Agreements. Will meet with Customers and lead Project progress and Technical review meetings.
Requirements of the Position
- Typically, 5-8 years of successful experience in related field preferably within Turbo/Reciprocating Compressors and Industrial Gas & Steam Turbines in the Power plant and Oil & Gas Market
- Successful demonstration of key responsibilities and knowledge as presented above.
- Experience of collaboration with Product Lead Centers and Suppliers
- Experience of collaboration with Siemens Regional Companies and / or external Partners
- Experience in technical function areas with commercial experience"
- Ability to indirectly direct / project manage internal teams (e.g. SCM & Tendering)
- Project Manage the delivery of work packages from Suppliers and Product Lead Centers
- Experience and comfortable with change management and leading change management
- Short- or long-term delegations to foreign countries
- Collaboration with international teams
Job ID: 108217
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time