1. As local interface to bridge of HQ SQM function with local execution in terms of rules, processes, mandatory elements, systems and applications
2. Facilitate and drives the implementation, monitor the compliance of respective SQM regulations with OCs and factories
3. Reduce risks, minimize process costs and avoid supplier-caused non-conformance costs in the supply chain on a preventive and long-term basis over the entire product-/project lifecycle.
- Strengthen the company’s competitiveness and promote innovations by integrating the right suppliers on basis of cross-functionally aligned strategy
- Decide on cross-divisional services and service providers, monitor their target achievement and performance on regular basis
- Enhance local SQM community communication, including training, workshop, council, etc.
- Lead SCM P2P process optimization projects (jointly initiate, decide, develop and implement common methods, processes, systems).
8. Monitor Commodity Hedging status and prepare monthly report
1. Rich experience and knowledge in Supplier Quality Management, to understand the SQM concept and methods such as SQPC, SQPL, APQP, FMEA, ScNCC, etc.
2. Good communication and organization skills to collaboration with cross-function members
3. Good PM skill of managing cross team members
4. Good implementation skill to achieve localized targets
5. Good verbal and written English skill
6. Good at data analysis, reporting, etc.
Job ID: 108218
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens Ltd., China
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time