CO Analyst - Accounting Systems & Processes (m/f)
The Siemens Mobility and Transport division provides integrated mobility solutions for urban, interurban and logistics transport. For the efficient transportation of passengers and goods, we combine specialization in automation and electrification by road and rail, rail vehicles, turnkey systems, consulting and consumer services.
To support MO AC SWE operation in the Hub Accounting we are looking for a CO Analyst - Accounting Systems & Processes (m/f)
What are my responsibilities?
- Guiding the monthly closing and reporting process;
- Perform controls to ensure correctness of the Financial Reporting (BU Reporting) before submission;
- Advise colleagues in Mobility on COPA actions, errors and coordinate work;
- Execute monthly programs to perform corrective actions in COPA module;
- Perform YEC and MEC activities, reconciliations, corrections between COPA and PCA;
- Coordinate external Audits by being Single Point of Contact (SPOC) for EY auditors, collecting, checking and uploading required information for the controls in scope;
- Perform regular controls between closings to ensure correctness of the Financial Reporting, including reconciliation on OOH, analysis of differences between COPA-PCA on all levels, correction of obsolete Trading Partners, analysis of cost objects in COPA;
- Analysis & validation of important CO tables (YH050, CEPC, KEDR etc.);
- Advise the Business Units on COPA corrections and other actions concerning COPA module and provide support for the CO data maintenance;
- Assist in special projects like M&A transactions or the implementation of new accounting standards and regulations;
- Maintenance of internal accounting tools (Provision Tool, Workflow Tool).
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Degree in Business Administration, Accounting & Finance or similar;
- Professional experience in SAP System (SAP CO/FI Module);
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and efficient communication skills, as well as initiative and proactiveness;
- Travel availability inside and outside the country;
- Ability to work under pressure, on a changing environment;
- Fluent in English.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Mobility Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide. Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 108284
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time