Project Manager Sistemas de Inspección y Seguridad
TECOSA is looking for 3 Project Management Engineers to Madrid, Baleares and Canarias to be responsible for Inspection and Security Systems, Control Access, Intrusion, CCTV and Acoustics Projects, reporting directly to Operations Manager.
Designs, develops and manages customer projects, according to defined Project Management (PM) standards and customer requirements, and with responsibility for economic results.
What are principal responsibilities?
* Consults with customers on technical solutions, together with Sales Manager or Key Account Manager.
* Clarifies customers´ targets and requirements, and/or specification in request for proposal (RFP).
* Prepares participation in tender and leads negotiation with customers.
* Coordinates overall planning of the project and decides on allocation of resources.
* Clarifies specification and continuously liaise with accountable Project Manager Internal.
* Monitors milestone and adherence to budgets, and initiates actions to minimize non-conformance cost.
* Maintains constant communication to customers, outside contractors or other stakeholders.
* May coordinate agreed commissioning measures onsite, together with Site Engineering Management.
* Adheres to PM standards and Business Conduct Guidelines (e.g. Tax regulations, Export Control, EHS).
* Manages and coordinates all temporarily assigned project staff.
What do I need to qualify for this role?
* A minimum of five years of experience as Project Manager
*Experience in Security Systems
* Is a team player and able to communicate multiple levels of customers, peers and team members.
* Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
* Works accurate
* Good written skills for English and Able to speak clearly English
* Available to travel
La Diversidad en Siemens es nuestra fuente de creatividad e innovación. Contar con diferentes tipos de talento y de experiencias nos hace ser más competitivos y estar mejor preparados para responder con éxito a las demandas de la Sociedad. Por ello, valoramos a las candidatas y a los candidatos que reflejen la Diversidad que disfrutamos en nuestra Compañía.
Job ID: 108319
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time