Quality Manager in Projects
Siemens Process Solutions is a leading supplier of integrated solutions for the Oil & Gas, Marine, Minerals and Fiber Industry. We aspire to manage the value chain from feed/studies, pre- engineering, detailed engineering, installation, commissioning as well as long term operational support to our customers.
Our portfolio consists of systems and solutions for Marine, Offshore- Drilling and Production, Onshore- Production, Minerals, and fish farms and Terminals and sophisticated solutions for Integrated Operations and smart industry fields.
Norway has the headquarter responsibility for the Offshore solutions as a part of the global business Solutions. Siemens has a strong position on the global market due to its leading edge products, excellent solutions and outstanding employees. Our staff currently totals around 750 in Norway at our head office in Oslo and at our local offices in Stavanger, Bergen, and Trondheim.
Siemens Solutions is a company in growth, and a key factor for our increasing success is our staff of competent and professional employees. We continuously strive to strengthen our position, and we are therefore looking for bright minds eager to join a dynamic, international organization offering unique opportunities for its employees.
Due to the growth of our business we are looking for a:
Quality Manager in Projects
As Quality Manager in Projects you will have an advisory role to Project Manager and technical project team regarding Quality Assurance.
Profile and Responsibilities:
• Participate in the sales- and bid-face regarding Quality- and Risk Issues; performing Risk Workshops
• Responsible for establishing and monitoring the project’s quality routines according to accepted rules and standards
• Responsible for defining, planning and following up QA activities and ITP.
• Responsible for approving all Quality Gates in the project
• Authority to intervene at any stage in the project, when detecting events that may have a negative impact on project execution
• Responsible for evaluating and monitoring execution of specific Sub Contractor quality
• Responsible for Quality Control.
• Performing relevant internal and sub supplier quality audits and reviews
Qualifications and Experience:
- B.Sc/M.Sc Engineering degree or equivalent
- Broad experience from engineering and project management in the Offshore and/or Marine Business
- Experience as Project Manager or Technical Manager
- Very good negotiation, communication and cooperation skills
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Willingness to travel domestically and internationally
- Experience in Quality Assurance and Control
- International experience
- Experience as a risk manager is an advantage
- Experience as change manager is an advantage
How do I apply?
• We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability as we will use this data to review your suitability for the role.
What do we provide?
- Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
- We provide a multicultural environment that highly promotes diversity. You will get a chance to work highly competent project teams and be a part of a company which is a technology pioneer in the world.
- Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Head of Quality Management PD Solutions Norway: Berit Gaukstad, +47 977 39 525
Place of Work: Oslo
Deadline: April 26, 2019
Job ID: 108333
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time