Materials Engineer - Recent College Graduate
- Perform research tasks to the development and implementation of projects related with new materials in electric devices.
- Create and Evaluate prototypes.
- Evaluate Return of investment (ROI) and prepare an implementation plan for the new material.
- Work in collaboration with other departments to assure the implementation of the project on time.
- Validate new designs according to product certification requirements.
- IMA, IME, IFI
- 6 months of work experience as intern
- Knowledge of NX / ProE Creo.
- Experience in materials characterization and evaluation
- Mechanical simulation of the new components.
- Knowledge of standards (ASTM, ISO)
- Knowledge of mechanical and physical materials properties
- Experience in develop, and validation of research proposals related with materials and/or new materials
Job ID: 108356
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time