Siemens is looking for a Project Manager for Building Technologies, to be hired with a permanent contract, for its premises in Florence. The candidate will be responsible for the execution of Service and New System projects, being be the main interface with the customers.
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide. Working with us, you get the perfect conditions to develop both personally and professionally.
What will you manage?
· Responsible of the project’s: economic, time, scope alignment and customer satisfaction results;
· Meet the customer's contractual requirements and ensure effective and comprehensive communication with all stakeholders using his/her interpersonal skills;
· Definition of resource plan (short, medium and long term) in collaboration with the customer, the Customer Service Manager, the Technical Coordinator, ensuring the appropriate resources (quantity and competence) to maintain a balance in workloads;
· Prepare the requested reporting on project outcomes;
· Coordinate the document flow to and from the customer and ECM;
· Perform and manage the Project risks analysis.
Guarantee the performance of all the
activities necessary for respect all safety rules
Who are we looking for?
A candidate with the following features:
· At least 3 years of experience as a Project Manager in electrical and/or mechanical installation;
· Background of Automation Systems and of the technical aspects focused to the Building Automation, Fire Safety, Access Control, TVCC and Intrusion;
· Bachelor's Degree or Specialization in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering;
· Knowledge of Health and Safety legislation and Safety Management systems;
· Experience in managing a team;
· Good knowledge of spoken and written English; knowledge of the Italian language will be a mandatory title;
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills;
· Excellent time management skills and also negotiation/communication skills;
· Available to travel for short business trip;
What can we further offer?
· A flexible way of working: Smartworking;
· Activities’ organization guided by performance, where the achievement of objectives and the entrepreneurial spirit are rewarded;
· An environment where curiosity is highly appreciated and where we guarantee a continuous training;
· Flexible Welfare programs that can be extended to your family;
· Shareholding plans for the employee;
· Health insurance that can be extended to your family;
· Professional and extraprofessional accident insurance;
· Meal totally paid by the company;
· Company’ s car, Personal Computer and Smartphone.
What else do you have to know?
Siemens pays much attention to Diversity, thus welcoming applications which reflects this value, and guarantees equal opportunities.
We believe strongly in both taking responsibility and being transparent
with your data. For the new GDPR we manage only online applications and we
don’t accept CVs by mail.
Please submit the following documents with your application: Letter of motivation, curriculum vitae (CV). Only applications sent via the system and in English will be considered.
Are you ready to create a real impact?
Come on board and tackle the challenges of today and tomorrow together with us!
The world is constantly changing and we’re always thinking about what’s next. You can help us build the technologies and innovations of tomorrow. Our recruiting team is looking forward to getting to know you!
For further information or questions you can contact:
Via Vipiteno, 4 Milan
For further information about Siemens Italia please go to: www.siemens.it
Job ID: 108405
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time