Digital Operations Manager (m/f/diverse)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Digital Operations Manager (m/f/diverse) to design efficient and scalable processes for Software as a Service and our subscription business models.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- At Siemens Healthineers - Digital Services, our aim is to be able to offer our customers a modern, real-time subscription experience with innovative pricing models. To achieve this, we offer our Order-to-Cash processes in conjunction with external IT solution providers
- Your role will be an integral part of defining and implementing efficient and scalable processes for Software as a Service and subscription business models (business to business)
- You will have a strategic and future-oriented way of thinking and be prepared to define new, innovative business processes. You will involve your internal partners and win them over in a constructive way
- You will constantly contribute your own ideas and benchmarks in order to further develop the digitalization of our business models and business processes
- You will work closely with our technology experts, the teamplay platform team and regional sales organizations (teamplay brings together medical experts, hospitals and universities so that they can access the key figures from their in-house imaging systems as well as a joint inventory of imaging data)
- You will be one of the main contacts for external solution providers
- Your experience in project management tasks supports you in planning and implementing project milestones on schedule
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at https://www.healthcare.siemens.de/products-services.
Your qualifications and experience:
- You have successfully completed a degree in business information technology or business administration
- You already have extensive experience of implementing digital business models, particularly Software as a Service and subscription
- You also have good project management skills in order to lead cross-functional teams
- Ideally you have already rolled out Order-to-Cash billing systems (or Order-to-Revenue, value flow systems) for digital business models
Your attributes and skills:
- You enjoy exploring new ways in a corporate environment and driving forward new ideas in order to design efficient and scalable processes with a clear focus on customer benefits
- You have outstanding communication and presentation skills, targeted appropriately at different management levels
- We operate in an international environment, working closely on projects with our colleagues in the USA. Your business-fluent English language skills will empower you to collaborate effectively here. Our team language is partially German, so you will ideally offer good German language skills
- The ability to work in a team is a very important element for us, as all team members support each other and maintain a cooperative cross-cultural relationship
Depending on the experience- and qualifications background of the applicant, task enrichment into the area above the general pay scale is possible.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 108416
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time