Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Technical Trainer (m/f/d) for Atellica Solution to enforce our Siemens Healthineers Training Center team.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You deliver standardized Service Trainings for Atellica Solution Systems in English language for international Customer Service Engineers or any other appropriate target groups
- The preparation, monitoring and continued improvement of routine and special education programs for internal and external participants in order to ensure qualification of the participants for Atellica Solution and connected instruments is also one of your tasks
- The incumbent provides training in the operation, maintenance, parts replacement, repair process, calibration, workflow, reagent handling, software usage and troubleshooting of products to new and/or experienced internal and external participants
- You participate in Course Content- and Question Development, Question Review for assigned products, in cooperation with global training team
- You deviver training courses at the Training Center in Eschborn or at international Training locations
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Bachelor or Master Degree in Electronics, Mechanics, Mechatronics, Biology, Chemistry or any comparable technical / scientific / medical education
- You have first working experience in a related field and excellent technical understanding of Healthcare Diagnostics products
- You can show working experience in the Diagnostics Industry, preferably with - but not limited to – Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic devices is a benefit
Your attributes and skills:
- You show a communicative and team-related behavior as well as initiative and clear customer focus, intercultural behavior and competence are beneficial
- Good presentation and explanation expertise or adult teaching experience is advantageous
- Good communication skills are required, working in a team environment is mandatory
- Excellent English language skills are required (German capabilities are of advantage)
- Personal initiative is expected
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Janina Blatt.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 108418
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics Holding GmbH
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time