Passionate individual who is looking for an opportunity to prove or showcase his/her skills in manual testing , and also test automation scripts for Web applications.
• Ability to understand, analyze, design and develop test cases for the requirements following quality standards.
• Conceptualize, Design and develop test automation scripts using any automation tool.
• Test Execution (Manual and Automation)
• Skills to collaborate with stakeholders across regions and work in Agile environment.
Desired Qualification and Experience
• B.E/ B. Tech/ MCA/M.Sc.; preferably with Computer Science or IT background
• About 3-5 yrs of work experience in Software Testing.
• Strong knowledge & working experience in Testing methodologies such as Assembly Testing, System Integration Testing, UAT, Performance Testing etc.
• Sound knowledge in latest Software Development methodologies such as Agile, Lean etc.
• Minimum 1 yr of work experience in test script development using any automation tools.
• Basic knowledge on Groovy/Python/Java Scripting language will be an added advantage
• Working experience on RDBMS(preferably Oracle)
• Working experience on UNIX & XML
• Experience in Automation testing
• Working Knowledge of Test management tools like JIRA, ALM (Quality Center)
• ISTQB certification(Foundation) will be an added advantage
• Strong analytical and debugging skills
• Good communication skills, proactive, self reliant and team player
• Ability to effectively communicate and interact with various stakeholders of the project
Job ID: 108427
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time