Job Title: Automation Engineer
Term of employment: Direct Contract
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with us? Join our Digital Industries Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in the field of Automation with exposure to Rockwell PLC programming, Drives interface, HMI programming, Testing & Troubleshooting.
Role & Responsibility (in detail)
This is your role. What part will you play?
• Resolve technical issue related to automation system, VFD & SCADA at site.
• Software engineering/programming as per process requirements.
• Coordinate with internal dept’s and customers to support.
• Propose the modification based on learning’s from site realities of running process.
• Responsible for giving training to entire team.
• For new commissioning – Startup, IOs check, cold & hot commissioning followed by checking of all function needs & safety functions.
• Grab business opportunity in customer permissive.
• Support other departments to achieve goals.
Education & Experience (in detail)
Use your skills to move the world forward:
• You are a graduate in Electrical / Instrumentation /Electronics with consistent track record and experience of 4 to 7 years and at least 3 years’ experience in commissioning of PLC, SCADA, VFD.
• Must have hand on experience on Rockwell software (RS logic 5000, FT View, RS View 32, RS networks, etc.). Experience with Siemens software (TIA, S7, Starter) added advantage.
• Must have experience of network engineering/troubleshooting (Ethernet, Control net, Device net, profibus)
• Must have hand on experience on VFD (PF700, ACS 800. Danfoss etc.).
• Able to understand electrical drawing and explain to sub-ordinates.
• Basic knowledge of field instrumentations added advantage.
• You are aware of electrical safety standards.
• Making of action plan & presentations to the top management.
• Industrial experience in metals, refineries, automobile, are preferred.
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Jharsuguda where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come. You are enthusiastic about travelling to different cities.