Executive - Order Management
Can you help us shape the future through world class manufacturing? We’re looking for talented individuals with the skills and vision to build better tomorrow. Join our manufacturing team and work at the cutting edge of engineering impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We make real what matters
- You’ll be preparing all engineering drawing and approvals for Transmission Products orders.
- You’ll be working on approvals and execution issues with major customer s like PGCIL, NTPC, other Utilities etc.
- You’ll be doing Unexecuted Order Value (UOV) monitoring and planning for execution with duly clearance from customers and regional sales team. Three months rolling plan to finalize and release on monthly basis in coordination with region and GIS / Bushing Instrumentation and Coils factory.
- You’ll handle major EPCs in region for contract closing in line with contractual terms and conditions.
- You’ll raise flag in advance for orders going in Liquidity Damage for identified customers.
- You’ll arrange for inspection as per given plan and ensure timely dispatch clearance from customers and support BU in obtaining Dispatch Instruction and PIDIs on time.
What you need to make real what matters
· You are an Electrical graduate with sufficient product knowledge and experience of 1 - 3 years from relevant industry.
· You are well versed with strategic planning, negotiation, customer intimacy, organizational skills, proactiveness, strong decision making, ownership mindset and soft skills.
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manage multiple disciplines simultaneously.
· You’ve working knowledge of Auto CAD and SAP.
· You’ve good knowledge of CT, CVT, EMVT of AIS and GIS.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow.
This role is based at Aurangabad, but you’ll also get to visit other locations as per business need, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you.
Find out more about Siemens at: https://www.siemens.com/in/en/home.html
Job ID: 108436
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time