Plant Design Engineer HTT
Siemens Heat Transfer Technology (HTT) is a supplier on the global market for solutions in the field of power generation for Power plants and Cogeneration Plants with latest available technologies.
We are the only company in the Netherlands in this field and we are proud to be in the world top 10 of suppliers in this area. Our ambition is to be competitive and innovative in this field. Siemens HTT is specialized in Heat recovery Steam Generators (HRSG’s).
Implementing an HRSG and steam turbine in a Gas turbine driven power plant increases the plant efficiency enormously and therefore reduces the CO2 emission. For our business unit in Zoeterwoude we are looking for a 3-D Plant Design Engineer.
The 3D Plant Design Engineer is responsible for the 3D design of the HRSG with all related equipment based on information from other disciplines within a project team. The projects will be executed in a project team. The core of the team contains a Project Manager, a Project Engineer and a Supply Manager. Together they are responsible for leading the project teams on daily bases with the Project Manager as chairman.
Task amongst others are:
- Creating the 3D model with tools like PDMS, AutoCad and Microstation (Open Plant);
- Creating the following documents: 3D models, Layout drawing, Isometrics, Pipe support drawings, MTO’s;
- Act as a central figure during the collection of all required information that is needed to create the models and documents;
- Design the HRSG according project related contract specifications, Design codes, local regulations and the Siemens internal quality requirements;
- Responsible for controlling, guiding and checking of all 3D Plant Design engineering packages that has been subcontracted to engineering parties in the Netherlands and the rest of the world;
- Contribute at the setup of the project schedule with respect to the 3D Plant Design work stream within a project.
- Set priorities in the engineering project team related to the 3D design activities.
The Plant Design Engineer (You)
With your enthusiasm and strong work ethic that you bring to this role, you will also have a Bsc. working and education level, preferably with a Bsc. degree in Mechanical Engineering and a minimum of 3 years of working experience in the field of 3D piping design.
Multidisciplinary knowledge in the design environment and good communication skills in English is recommended (verbally and on paper).
Being able to speak Dutch is advantageous.
Job ID: 108446
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time