General Manager - Business Development
General Manager – Business Development
How do you craft the future through Energy? We’re looking for the makers of tomorrow, the talented individuals ready to help Siemens transform entire industries, cities and even countries. Get to know us from the inside and work with the state of the art of Distribution Systems.
Change the future with us
- In this challenging and exciting role you will be Responsible for DS Systems (domestic) Business development including
- Value Selling
- Proposals management,
- Product Life Cycle Management,
- Order acquisition and Order Management of AIS and GIS portfolios
Use your skills to move the world forward
- You are a graduate/post graduate in Electrical Engineering preferably with a Management Degree having 20+ Years of experience with knowledge & experience in Sales / Business Development ok engineered products
- To be successful in this role, you should be a good people manager with experience in managing a team of highly passionate engeers
- Good Insight on local buying behavior of customers
This role is based in Kalwa but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and craft things to come
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 of the brightest minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft a more energetic tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role.
Job ID: 108466
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time