Tool Room Leader
Tool Room Leader
This position will provide management and leadership in the tool room. Responsible for:
- Leading all tooling repair and maintenance activities to support production floor and achieve schedule attainment.
- Champion continuous improvement of tool room people, technology, and processes.
- Act as a "change agent" for improvements. Monitor and develop improvement activities.
- Provide technical assistance and support related to new tooling build.
- Provide Technical assistance and support on daily tool room activities such standard machining, Wire EDM, and CNC.
- Coordinate activities with production, maintenance, quality and engineering departments in toolroom related activities.
- Monitor employee productivity.
- Provide support to different departments of the plant in tooling related activities.
- Engineering Degree in Mechanic, Electromechanical or equivalent experience in areas relate to the field.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a Tool Room preferable in large Metal Stamping industry and/or molding.
- Experience working on in ISO 9001, 45001 and 14001 and 50001 manufacturing environments.
- Experience on establishing an improvement plan on tooling to ensure smooth running of tooling activities at production floor.
- Oversee all the Tool Room activities that are done by subordinate.
- Wide knowledge of different steel material used in a die/mold construction.
- Good English communication.
- Team Work skills
- Hands-on participant
- Knowledge of CAD software and CAD cam is a plus.
Job ID: 108490
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time