Marketing Communications Professional
Act as trusted advisor for OpCo Management in all Communications activities. Support the positioning of the OpCo VP and other management team members in the region (e.g. BU Mgmt, BG mgmt.) by managing their relevant communications (e.g. speeches, speaker placement, presentations, and newsletter). Provide proactively feedback and advice. Ensure business proximity.
* Develop and implement Communications Strategy: Define target groups and develop a regional OpCo Communications strategy. Ensure that strategy is in line with the Siemens Country Communications Strategy and foster country, global campaigns and targets.
Define regional OpCo Communications targets on a yearly basis. Propose, negotiate and confirm the Communications budget for the fiscal year. Steer the development of the regional BU-specific Communications strategies if necessary.
Define KPI's and ensure measurement and reporting. Benchmark externally, especially towards main competitors. Drive innovations in the area of Communications (e.g. Lead management, Online Marketing, Social Media).
* Produce Communications Content: Drive the development of regional OpCo specific Communications content against the background of electrification, automation and digitalization. Foster production of content which is usable for various Communications channels. Cooperate closely in the production of new content with the local centers of Expertise (MarCom,Digital, External and Internal, etc.).
* Manage Communications activities: orchestrate all Communications activities towards the external and internal target groups - and across the various communications disciplines, channels and regions. Ensure homogeneity and seamlessness of all activities, not least by following global Governance Communications guidelines.
Develop detailed Communications concepts, messages and plans for the OpCo; make sure they are in alignment with Lead Country
Execute the Communications plans. Set up and steer 360° Communications projects if necessary. Coordinate Internal Communications of the OpCo. Contribute to country and global hotspots, messages and campaigns.
communications examples, content and best practices within the Communications
Community. Collaborate also proactively with OpCo management of other function
(e.g. Strategy, HR, BA, and Legal). Manage Budget: Allocate resources
efficiently and ensure that CG forecasts and budget are met.
* Crisis Communications: Screen, identify and monitor potential cases of crisis Communications.
University studies in communications, media studies, or comparable field and several years of professional experience in internal or external communication
• Comprehensive understanding and knowledge of marketing
• Independent development and implementation of internal and external communication strategies, development of briefings, independent guiding and monitoring of external communication agencies
• Plan budget of annually scheduled communication activities
• Development of communication concepts and realization of communication projects required, management of external suppliers and project teams, collaboration with people from different cultures
• Consulting skills, structured and goal-oriented work ethic, creativity techniques, organizational and quality-oriented thinking, openness to new ideas
Job ID: 108503
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time