Field Service Parts Manager for Siemens Power Generation Services
Field Service parts manager will
- arrange all parts inventory at customer sites before, during and after completion of maintenance outages.
- implement an inventory control system and preparation of parts packages for individual work scopes
- interface with the Siemens site team, Siemens project management in Korea and international locations and Customer personnel responsible for parts inventory.
- work independently with Customer personnel or with support of a Siemens technician to complete inventory preparation at customer sites.
- support site team with restock of site consumables from our Tool facility or Purchase from our supply base during a maintenance outage. Outage deployment is primarily in Korea but may include international assignment. Outage work includes shift assignments with potential for Overtime and Weekend work.
- support inventory control activities in our Tool facility as a backup to our assigned Tool Facility manager.
- Minimum Bachelor degree with Technical or Industrial education background
- More than 3 years of relevant experiences in an industrial environment including familiarity with industrial components, materials and specifications associated with parts.
- Valid driver's license and car to be able to travel to sites independently. Ability to operate a 3Ton Electric Forklift is desirable, if no license is currently held, training will be provided.
- Required to have fluency in Korean and English languages, both written and spoken.
- Global mindset. Strong intercultural sensitivity and ability to work with teams and stakeholders around the globe
- Must be able to work both individually and in an established team setting
- Ability and willingness to travel and provide service in assigned geography;
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Willing to work different shifts as business needs dictate, including willingness to work overtime as required
- Legally allowed to work in South Korea
- : ASAP
Others to know
Job ID: 108556
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time