Sr. Process Associate – Compensation & Benefits
This is your role. What part will you play? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). We in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
- You will be part of Global Equity Administration team being responsible for managing Siemens Share Match Plan and Stock Awards for Senior and Non-Senior Managers globally
- You will be responsible for sending notifications to employees about the Share Plans, query resolution, collaboration with stake holders from various countries including HQ, managing nominations, taking care of payouts and deductions & various validations to ensure 100% accuracy in the process
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You have successfully completed bachelor or master’s degree in any stream.
- A good understanding of HR processes in Shared Services environment
- You bring 2 -3 years of experience in HR processes
- Experience with data auditing and reconciliation
- You have good experience in customer Coordination and follow-up through business reviews
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal skills,
- You have ability to coordinate and complete tasks as per schedule
- You have ability to identify non-compliance to standards
- You have ability to proactively suggest improvements in work methodology
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role will be in Bangalore, where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 108558
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time