Field Service Engineer
We are looking for a self-starter Field service engineer to deliver the desired customer service experience. The goal is to drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer retention and increases profitability.
What are my job responsibilities?
- Providing service and customer support during field visits
- Managing all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnosing errors or technical problems and determining proper solutions
- Provide service and customer support during field visits
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Cooperate with customer service team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Provide technical support for business development purposes by participating in customer meetings and technical conferences
What do I need to do to qualify for this job?
- Proven field service experience of at least 5 years in the power industry
- Ability to troubleshoot, test, repair and service technical equipment
- Advanced knowledge of English written and spoken.
- Experience in multicultural teams required.
- Ability to work to adapt to changing work schedules
- Familiarity with installation and commissioning of high voltage switchgear and power transfomers
- Willingness to be trained on new technologies
- Willingness to travel to work regionally
- Technical degree or certification in a related engineering field
Job ID: 108583
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time