Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
What are my responsibilities?
- · Targeting End Users, Contractors and Consultants in proposing solutions (up gradation, Advanced Building Technologies)
- · Proactively taking over the responsibilities for Building Technologies inquiries from Lead to the end to create new business opportunities
- · To collect the useful data from the site engineers, customers and conduct site survey when required.
- · Proposing technical solutions & cost estimation to fulfill customer requirements.
- · Complying with the company and management guidelines and rules
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- · Electrical Engineer with 2 – 3 years’ experience in Low Current Systems.
- · Knowledge of Siemens Building Technologies Systems / Competitors BMS/HVAC Control, Lighting Control, Energy management Systems, Fire Alarm & Suppression Systems.
- · Having Market Experience, Evaluation opportunities capable to take the initial go/No-go decision
- · Good Communication Skills
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. #LI-SI
Job ID: 108613
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time