Provide paralegal support for Siemens Mobility business (railway sector) in Spain. The paralegal support will be focused on business-oriented needs and solutions, in strict compliance of the internal and external regulations, during the offer and execution phases of the domestic and international projects.
Within the scope of the tasks to be executed are:
- Draft and review different legal documents and templates (i.e corporate resolutions, UTE bylaws, POA’s, tender documentation, etc.)
- Undertake legal research and analysis tasks
- Coordinate before public notary the execution of the different company’s acts and fulfillment of legal requirements before Public Commercial Registry.
- Prepare presentation materials and organize trainings
- Compile documentation
- Provide support to file, manage and maintain files in databases
- Control of records, using internal and external tools
- Support to legal team and other departments of the company in relation to administrative tasks
- Bachelor’s degree (Bachelor’s degree in Law is a plus).
- 3+ years of administrative or executive experience as legal assistant or paralegal experience
- Organizational and people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail and responsibility to meet tight deadlines
- With initiative to resolve problems
- Ability to work individually as well as part of the team.
- High degree of responsibility, integrity, efficiency and commitment
- Focus on technology and digitalization
- Working knowledge of Microsoft applications
- Fluency in Spanish and English.