Healthcare IT Project Manager
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Digital Services (DS) team in a Project Manager (PM) role based in Bayswater, Victoria. In this role you will lead IT projects following the PM@Health for Digital Services IT focused methodology to execute projects within the quality framework as well as ensuring success in terms of economic results and customer satisfaction. You will also have the opportunity to project manage our exciting range of Laboratory Diagnostics and Imaging installations.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- Act as an entrepreneur on the level of decision making during all the project phases (design, installation, configuration, integration, testing, training, commissioning, completion)
- Create additional business opportunities out of the ongoing project and take the profit and loss responsibility for the project
- Represent the project and Siemens Healthineers to the customer and support the customer to reach their goal and ensure that the solutions fits the overall strategy and business requirements
- Provide ongoing recommendations to customers based on thorough understanding of the customers' business and workflow and its operational environment
- Financial responsibility for the project with support of the Commercial Project Manager
- Lead, manage and motivate the team and plan the necessary resources for the project (workforce planning)
- Contract Management and Logistics planning with support of the Contracts Manager and logistics team
Your qualifications and experience:
- A Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or Post Graduate Management
- Knowledge and experience acquired over several years delivering Healthcare IT Projects
- Formal qualification in project management (PMBOK, PRINCE2, AIPM or equivalent)
- Experience in managing subcontractors
- Understanding of Quality, Safety & Environment requirements
- Willing to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand and to attend training, seminars and conferences internationally
Your attributes and skills:
- Experience in communicating and negotiating with several stakeholders including companies, clients and people
- Demonstrated strong customer focus and excellent interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Being a solid team contributor and exhibiting strong results orientation will see you succeed in this role
- You will be passionate about the digitalisation of healthcare as the future
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Applications close 9 May 2019 or sooner if sufficient applications are received.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at Siemens Healthineers career page
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job ID: 108757
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time