Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honour our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our Digital Services (DS) team in an Integration Specialist role based in Bayswater, Victoria. In this role you Integrate Siemens DS/SY solutions (Medicalis, eHealth, SLR, Dynamics, Share, Plaza and Via) with 3rd party systems (HIS, EMR, Scheduling, VNA, eHealth, PACS) in the clinical environment. The role also encompasses data migration services and establishing front end (or context) integration, whereby one systems launches another with the patient in context.
Your mission and responsibilities:
- · Perform interface installation and consult with customer to ensure system validation and data migration requirements are met
- · Provide integration consulting services and participate in tender response preparation involving solutions integration and data migration, as well as in relevant Implementation Planning Studies (IPS) and Statement of Work (SOW) documents
- · Complete interface design specifications
- · API development
- · Make presentations and demonstrations to key customers
- · Act as escalation point for integration issues in for the RSC, liaising with project managers, clinical workflow specialists, technical specialists and customers to ensure issue resolution
- · Develop communication lines with global integration groups
- · Attend, develop and conduct training courses and workshops to ensure and maintain a high level of product knowledge
Your qualifications and experience:
- · Tertiary qualified in Engineering, IT or Computer Science, preferable
- · Knowledge of DICOM and HL7 integration standards
- · Knowledge of FHIR and Rest API development
- · Extensive experience in the IT and/or Healthcare industry
- · Willing to travel throughout Australia and New Zealand and to attend training, seminars and conferences internationally
Your attributes and skills:
· Superior technical skills in interface consulting and system integration
· Sound fault finding techniques
· Positive attitude, proactive, self-starter, action and results oriented
· Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
· Continuous learning orientation; keeps abreast of new and emerging technologies and markets
· Well-developed analytical, diagnostic and problem resolution skills
You must be able to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia.
In order to push the boundaries in our exciting and challenging industry, our shared sense of common purpose guides our decisions and day-to-day work. We work in a flexible and dynamic environment that allows for our own priorities. And while we respect each other’s individuality, we are proud of the high level of team spirit we share.
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us today.
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
We are an equal opportunity employer.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 108758
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare Pty. Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time