Regional Project Development Manager
We are looking for an experienced, customer-focused and collaborative professional to join us in RAS regional office as Regional Project Development Manager in the Sales and Marketing function of the AGT Product Line of Service DO of Gas & Power. The position is based in Singapore reporting to the AGT Regional MK&S Executive (RAS). You will be part of a small team of RPDMs responsible for the AGT business in RAS.
RPDM is responsible for technical sales and order capture for AGT advance business (large or complex M&U and revamps, service programs), coordination of scope and content of proposals and quotations, defines project strategy, integrates multiple product line offerings and localized content, and conducts negotiations in coordination with the Product Line (PL) location responsible for the unit and in coordination with the Regional/RC sales head. He will also support Standard Business for the AGT PL.
Other responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Understanding Customer needs and business drivers and translating these drivers into a coherent Sales Strategy
· Develops and executes an annual plan for meeting their individual target, and plans / forecasts order volumes based on proactive opportunity development within the assigned territory
· Coordinates GP SDO AGT regional / PL technical resources in pursuit of advanced business for the assigned territory
· Investigates and evaluates specific advanced business opportunities for the client related product and service portfolio. Qualifies opportunities to determine bid strategy and solution
· Manages the sales funnel by timely documenting the life cycle of advanced business opportunities and ensure all advanced business opportunities are properly entered into Salesforce.com (SFDC), forecasted and tracked to closure
· Prepares, coordinates and conducts project & proposal negotiations in cooperation with the PL and other regional resources, identifies market price to help PL meet recommended selling price levels
· Performs / Coordinates the preparation and tracking of proposals in support of the identified opportunities. Integrates multiple product line offerings and localized content
· Supports customers directly in cost/benefits analyses and calculations with the PL in order to demonstrate specific advantages of using Siemens products
· Incorporates Miller Heiman Strategic Selling Strategies in all sales activities.
· Provides voice of the client needs/competitive intelligence, market drivers and buying influences for the development of new product and service offerings, feeding back information to responsible function within organization (Unit functions, PCC, etc.)
· Initiates the LoA (Limits of Authority) Management process for advanced business in accordance with Gas & Power global policies. Develops executive summary to elevate/ facilitate LoA approval.
· Supports initiatives and opportunities as required.
· Coordinates the scope and content of proposal and quotations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Demonstrable experience in Siemens Aero-derivative unit or other Gas Turbine unit in GP SDO or any customer facing experience in the O&G Industry is useful
· Demonstrable experience of working collaboratively with diverse teams and across organization boundaries is essential
· Ability to communicate effectively at all levels and with diverse group of stakeholders
· Excellent communicator both verbal and written at all levels (internal and external)
· Strategic thinker
· Flexibility to travel internationally especially within the region RAS and at short notice
· Willingness to work flexibly
· Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business related
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience
• Strong customer focus and passion for delivery
• Ability to work within a large matrix organization
• Experience of international, cross cultural sales would be an advantage
• A working knowledge of commercial terms and conditions for services is preferred
• A second language, although not essential, may be an advantage
Job ID: 108762
Organization: Gas and Power
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time