Clinical Data Analyst (m/f/diverse)
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to
go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound
Then come and join our global team as Clinical Data Analyst (m/f/diverse) to support integrated decision making within the clinical environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- As a clinical data analyst, you work on research and development projects on the subject of information integration with the focus on data integration from clinical IT Systems (EMR, RIS, LIS) and workflow modelling
- You analyze the multi-modal clinical workflow and data in the context of different diseases together with our international collaboration partners
- You design the data integration flow including data mapping, data curation concepts, e.g. which data do we need to integrate, which correction rules have to be applied, which stages need to be defined
- You work closely with our Product Owners and Data Architects to define a standardized clinical data model based on FHIR and SNOMED to continuously extend and improve our disease pathway decision support systems
- You enable our SCM and CS installation teams by providing documentation and training for integrating our products into the clinical workflow and IT systems
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at Healthcare IT
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a Masters and PhD in genomics, imaging, biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, health informatics, information systems (or demonstrable equivalent experience)
- You have several years of relevant professional experience in data analysis and integration in a clinical environment
- You have an excellent knowledge of clinical workflows and electronical health records
- You have in-depth knowledge of Healthcare IT standards (DICOM, HL7, FHIR) as well as clinical terminologies (SNOMED, LOINC, ICD)
Your attributes and skills:
- You have good problem solving and communication skills, customer orientation, target orientation and analytical abilities, as well as a structured work ethic
- You have demonstrated the ability to interact with interdisciplinary & international teams and are willing to travel internationally on business trips (up to 20%)
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written is required; additional language skills such as German are welcome
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at www.healthcare.siemens.de/careers
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities. Applications from individuals with disabilities
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click here to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 108803
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time