Senior Project Manager (m/f/diverse) for Agile Software Development
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with
opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and
professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come and join our global team as Senior Project Manager for Agile Software Development to support integrated decision making within the clinical environment.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will work in an innovation program enabling the international development teams to drive ideas to products with high value to our customers
- You enable the development teams by facilitating and moderating backlog grooming and ranking, iteration planning, demo and retrospectives as well as the continuous improvement of the working model
- You overcome impediments that prevent the team from delivering value
- You identify risks and issues, define measures to resolve them and track the implementation of these measures
- You are in charge of the transparent preparation and regular communication of the project status to the program management
- You train the teams in lean values, principles, methods and tools
To find out more about the specific business, have a look at
Your qualifications and experience:
- You hold a successfully completed university degree in computer science or a related discipline
- You have long years of experience in large scale agile software development projects with international, distributed teams, e.g. as Scrum Master
- You have extensive knowledge in agile methods and tools (backlog management, retrospective, planning, demo, controlling, risk management)
Your attributes and skills:
- You bring along very good moderation and presentation skills
- Experience in the healthcare sector and regulatory aspects (e.g. FDA 21CFR820 QSR, ISO 13485, 62304) are helpful
- Personally you convince us with your result orientation, communication skills, initiative, decision making, assertiveness, the ability to analyze and your team working skills; you also show the willingness to travel
- Very good command of English, both spoken and written is required; additional language skills such as German are welcome
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
Check our Careers Site at
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from individuals with disabilities.
Wish to find out more before applying? Contact us: +49 (9131) / 17 – 1717, if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Linda Brachwitz.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open. Click to get started.
To all recruitment agencies:
Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 108804
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time