SHD IVD East Operation Specialist 实验室诊断系统 东区运营专员（上海）
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support GM to drive regional business; monitoring sales and dealers performance; coordinate and facilitate the regional meetings
- Coordinate and facilitate the Regional meetings and follow up the action plans.
- Provide data support for Business Analysis to GM.
- Coordinate with CC dept. to support regional sales/marketing activities, like customer visit plan, marketing events, workshop etc.
- Collects and screens in a pro-active way before submission all expense reports and other written clearance to be approved; to anticipate request of clarification and to highlight any abnormal figures, ensuring that all documentation is completed in line with Company Policies and Procedures; make interpretation where needed
- Screens telephone calls, answers routine questions, takes messages and refers callers to an alternative source in the absence of GM and team members
- Follow up the status of SHOT report (if needed)
- Miscellaneous (Other projects or tasks related to regional operation- office layout, PMP target setting, etc)
- Supports daily activities to GM and when need for whole team (including internal and external meetings, business trips, and participation to marketing or other company events).
Your qualifications and experience:
- Good command of MS Office, especially in Excel and PPT for data analysis and sales report.
- Bachelor degree holder .
- Eager to learn, self-driven, detail oriented, responsible
Your attributes and skills:
- Effective communication skills both written and verbal
- Has a thorough knowledge of Company Procedures and Policies
- Relevant and demonstrable knowledge of the market in which MED DX operates, Marcom and relevant experience is a plus.
Our global team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. 50,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate, and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas, and celebrate success.
We care about your data privacy and take compliance with GDPR as well as other data protection legislation seriously. For this reason, we ask you not to send us your CV or resume by email. We ask instead that you create a profile in our talent community where you can upload your CV. Setting up a profile lets us know you are interested in career opportunities with us and makes it easy for us to send you an alert when relevant positions become open.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 108813
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time