Specialist Software Asset Management Tools (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
Your focus will be on providing these tools as a reliable IT service and will include the responsibility for all aspects of the service life cycle, e.g.
• continuous improvement of the service in close collaboration with the service owner and stakeholders in our software asset management team
• driving service innovation, service quality and usability for both the applications and the underlying infrastructure
• service operations with high customer satisfaction
• collaborations with external and internal suppliers
• budget planning and controlling.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science or similar experience
• Solid know how in Software Asset Management with various licensing models (floating, named user, client based …)
• More than 3 years experience with complex operations of servers, networks and applications with MS Windows
• Excellent know how in application integration (e.g. REST) and experience with data base management (e.g. SQL),
• Adept in Information security concepts and implementation
• More than 3 years experience in IT project and IT service management
• Know how in user management, roles, authorizations, certificates, firewalls, accounts etc.
• Experience in an agile working environment
• Excellent communications and proficiency in English, German a plus.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 108819
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time