Title: Developer – Design & Development
Organization: SHS DC IND DS AI
Mode of employment: Full time only
Digitalization disrupts healthcare while boosting the speed and possibilities of today's and tomorrow's medical care. Siemens Healthineers - Digital Services offers the whole spectrum of digital health with Digital Ecosystem & Platforms, Artificial Intelligence based Radiology, Decision Support and Pop Health Management Applications/Platforms. This will increase the value of our customer’s core processes by turning data into information that provides new insights into healthcare’s most challenging questions.
SHS DC IND DS AI is a key partner for Digital Services in developing AI Products.
AI Rad Companion is the Next Generation Artificial intelligence based Radiology Platform/APPS offering from Digital Services.
What are my responsibilities?
The Developer – Design & Development is responsible for:
• Design, Development and delivery of parts of (a) software component(s) in projects based on the software design.
• Analyze issues reported from customer sites and come up with solutions.
• Analyze software requirements and software functional specification.
• Implement and document assigned part of component / work product based on project schedule.
• Write code/test code for part of software component/ work product. Unit test the implemented solutions.
• Investigate and fix software defects found by test / review team to ensure product quality.
• Ensure quality of the developed part of component(s) / work product(s) (conformance with development process) and its technical delivery.
Internal Interactions: Product Line Manager, Product Manager, Project Lead, Quality Manager, Risk Manager, Customer Services Sales and Marketing, Development Team (e. g. Scrum Master, System Analyst, Architects, Developers, Testers, etc.), Usability Engineer, Technical Writers, etc.
External Interactions: Customers – Service, Supply Chain, Hospital Administrators, IT Administrators etc.
Qualification: BE / B. Tech / MCA or equivalent
Experience level: 6+ years in mainstream software development, with significant exposure in Healthcare Radiology Applications/Platforms.
Desired Knowledge & Experience:
• 5+ years of experience in Software development using C#.Net and .NET Core
• C# .Net 4.0 /4.5 with Visual Studio 2010 or above
• Experience in Phython/Angular 6+
• Knowledge of REST and ASP.NET Web API
• Knowledge of SQL and Databases.
• Knowledge of NOSQL database will be added advantage
• Experience on Azure Cloud deployment services, resource manager templates and functions.
• Experience on Radiology Imaging application is preferred.
• Knowledge on DICOM. HL7, RIS/PACS is preferred.
• Experience of PLM tools like JIRA, TFS, Confluence, Bit Bucket would be an added advantage.
Required Soft-skills & Other Capabilities:
• Excellent communication, global team interactions in an inter-cultural environment
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team context
• Good knowledge about SDLC (Software development lifecycle) & its documents
• Experience in agile software development methodology
• Strong problem-solving skills, ability to work in teams
• Strong experience in Code Quality, Unit Testing, Code Review, Defect Management and Debugging Skills
• Strong programming and analytical skills
• Proactive, self motivated, result oriented, good oral and written communication