We make real what matters
Siemens Smart Infrastructure intelligently connects energy systems, buildings and industries. We help our customers to thrive, communities to progress and support sustainable development to protect our planet for the next generation. Join our team of about 380 000 colleagues around the globe and help us creating environments that care.
Your new responsibilities
- Lead the further development of the Siemens Performance System
- Embed LEAN thinking and the ownership for LEAN across the organization
- Educate and advise local experts and form an efficient and competent group of coaches
- Be proactive in identifying opportunities to enhance performance of the organization
- Energizes the team to take accountability and to actively drive improvement
- Ensure that LEAN principles are applied throughout the organization
- Continuously improving Siemens LEAN manufacturing excellence level
- Act as a role model for Siemens values in the manufacturing community
Your skills and experience
- University Degree or equivalent professional experience or education
- 10+ years of international operations and production management experience in various roles
- Expertise from cross functional lean manufacturing implementation roles
- Proven track record in identifying, developing and executing major change initiatives
- Strong knowledge of production/process technologies like Lean, Six Sigma, Pull flow, Standard work, TPM, SMED, etc
- Result-oriented and initiative personality with very good team and excellent communication skills
- An ability to work well in an environment with multiple and conflicting priorities (be a fast context switcher) in an interdisciplinary and multi-cultural environment
- Inspiring natural leader with strong analytical and conceptual skills to understand key stakeholders needs and design tailored solutions
- Experience with any major production system such as Toyota, Nissan or Bosch is seen as a big plus
- German and English fluency is a must
Who and where we are
Find out why Siemens is chosen every year as one of the most popular employers in Switzerland, and get a first impression of a new working environment and the people who could be your new work colleagues.
Siemens takes your privacy very seriously and ensures a high standard of data protection. As such, we can only accept your application via our application platform (using the «Application» button). Please be aware that applications sent by e-mail will not be answered and will simply be deleted. Should you have any questions about this job offer, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning the job ID in your e-mail. We look forward to receiving your full application.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 108854
Organization: Smart Infrastructure
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Either