Trainer - Process Instrumentation
Job Title: Trainer – Process Instrumentation
Job Profile: Do you want to craft the future with Siemens Ltd.? Join our Digital Industries Division and help us in solving complex process control challenges of the industry with your experienced knowledge in Training and Development.
This is your role. What part will you play?
- You will be responsible for imparting technical training covering Process Instrumentation (PI).
- You are familiar with various industrial manufacturing processes and sensors and transmitters involved in them.
- You are aware of the parameters like temperature, pressure, volume, level, etc but not limited to them and their processing.
- Familiarity with automation systems used in Process Instrumentation and PLC components involved in them.
- You possess knowledge of DCS and HMI involved in Process automation.
- You have knowledge of items PI components experience of commissioning and maintaining PI equipment will be desirable.
- Designing the training kits to demonstrate the functioning of PI components will be part of job.
We don't need superheroes, just super minds!
- You are a graduate in Instrumentation Engineering with consistent track record and experience of 1 to 2 years in Training.
- You are open to travel as and when required and possess good communication skills
Make your mark in our exciting world of Siemens
This role is based in Kalwa, Airoli – Navi Mumbai where you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – craft shape of things to come.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us shape tomorrow. Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 108868
Organization: Digital Industries
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time