2. Guide project team members on all design topics & implementation consistency against the design/architecture
3.Introduce a design solution or products to customer.
4.Identify Architectural cost and risk drivers
5.Elicit and analyze Requirements
6.Data analysis and specification of system design
7. Technical interface with internal and external suppliers.
8.Manage and coordinate the tasks for sub-systems from a technical perspective
9. Assist project management in technical discussions
10. Support of integration and system testing
2. Willingness to travel during project execution is a requirement
3. Minimum 2-3 years experience as System/Proposal engineer in Material Handling System or conveying system
4. Familiar with AutoCAD 2D/3D, Navisworks, Revit.
5. Ability to lead technical communication, readiness to work in team experience with English as working language
6.Ability to work as an individual contributor
7.Strong Analytical and Problem Solving Skills
8.Able to work independently & as part of a global team
Job ID: 108877
Organization: Portfolio Companies
Company: Siemens Logistics Automation Systems (Beijing) Co., Ltd
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time