The UK Services team, are responsible for the translation of business requirements into specific and practical application designs for the Siemens PLM Software Solutions. As new exciting projects are planned the team is seeking a talented Solution Architect to join the team in their efforts to fulfil customer requirements primarily in Teamcenter, Tecnomatix and Siemens NX platform.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be working on projects on the leading edge of innovation from F1 to Submarines to domestic appliances, heavy industry or anything in between.
- Assist the Project Manager in the planning and effective application of technical impacts to the project delivery.
- Communicating with customers to understand their requirements, gathering, solution defining/delivery.
- Providing insight and advice on the problem -solving of strategic technical issues through to resolution, partnering with clients on viable solutions.
The Solution Architect is the lead technical authority for the customer PLM solution. You provide direction for design, deployment, testing and rollout activities either internally or at customer sites and acts as a trusted advisor to customers, providing guidance through the complexity of technical requirements and solutions.
You will also:
- Co-ordinate and oversee user acceptance testing.
- Provide considered consultancy with excellent understanding and consideration of risks, costs, benefits and possibilities offered by customization vs. configuration.
- Demonstrate experience of Abaqus/Ansys/Nastran/SC03/LS-Dyna.
- Experience of Implicit Non-Linear (Contact / Creep / Plasticity).
- Use of CAE in a CAD or PLM integrated environment (Siemens product would be an advatange).
- Experience of Turbomachinery CAE workflows such as fully coupled Thermal-Mechanical or 1 way Thermal-Mechanical analysis.
What do I need to qualify for the role?:
- Previous advanced experience in software testing, designing technical solutions and a strong understanding of control practices, software installation practices and basic project management.
- Demonstration of team player spirit, working well on all team technical and non-technical.
#LI-MA1 | #LI-PLM
Job ID: 108883
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time