Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
The candidate will perform a wide range of tasks in Application Management, Application Enhancement and Incident Management of some subcomponents of Electronical Archiving Services
• Technical and functional support tasks
• User and Incident Management
• Timely, cost efficient and requirement-based realization of customer requests
• Interaction with customers and suppliers on technical level
• Unified File Access (UFA), EAS (Energy Archiving System)
• SAPERION Shared archive
• Hitachi Content Platform (HCP)
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• 5+ years of experience in design and development.
• Basic experience in information security and information protection standards
• Basic experience in Archiving solutions
• Advanced experience in Microsoft technologies and database systems
• Basic experience in cloud environments is an advantage
• Basic knowledge of SAPERION Archiving Solutions
• Advanced knowledge of database systems (MS SQL, Oracle, Access)
• Advanced knowledge of program languages (Perl, C#)
• Basic knowledge of file format conversion with SEAL (DPF)
• Ability act on one's own responsibility with little supervision
• Self-motivated and having strong collaboration skills to work in a global, agile/lean environment
• Working within global teams
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Hands on experience in requirement engineering, design and implementation of customer demands
• Interpersonal communication
• Fluent in English
• Language German is an added advantage.
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 108892
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time