Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
The candidate will perform a wide range of tasks in Application Management, Application Enhancement and Incident Management of some subcomponents of Electronical Archiving Services
- Technical and functional support tasks
- User and Incident Management
- Timely, cost efficient and requirement-based realization of customer requests
- Interaction with customers and suppliers on technical level
- Unified File Access (UFA), EAS (Energy Archiving System)
- SAPERION Shared archive
- Hitachi Content Platform (HCP).
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate must have…
- 5+ years of experience in design and development.
- Basic experience in information security and information protection standards
- Basic experience in Archiving solutions
- Advanced experience in Microsoft technologies and database systems
- Basic experience in cloud environments is an advantage
- Basic knowledge of SAPERION Archiving Solutions
- Advanced knowledge of database systems (MS SQL, Oracle, Access)
- Advanced knowledge of program languages (Perl, C#)
- Basic knowledge of file format conversion with SEAL (DPF)
- Ability act on one's own responsibility with little supervision
- Self-motivated and having strong collaboration skills to work in a global, agile/lean environment
- Working within global teams
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Hands on experience in requirement engineering, design and implementation of customer demands
- Interpersonal communication
- Fluent in English
- Language German is an added advantage.
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 108892
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time