Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you.
Your challenge will be…
The candidate will be responsible for some subcomponents of Electronical Archiving Services including service management, provider management and application management as well as managing customer demands.
• Service Ownership and Service Management for services and applications, including the accompanying Solution Management processes (incident, problem, capacity, availability and change management)
• IT service provider management, incl. service level and quality controlling as well as escalations management
• Infosec und Vulnerability Management within the responsible services
• Manage business demands within the respective service portfolio
• Interacting with customers and suppliers on technical level
• Project management within the respective service portfolio
• Service Owner, Service Management, Solution Management
• Bachelor / Master preferably in Information Technology / Engineering or similar qualification
• 3+ years of experience in design and development
• 3+ years of experience as service manager or similar role
• Experience in solution architecture, project and supplier management
• Basic experience in information security and information protection standards
• Advanced experience in Archiving / Document management solutions
• Advanced experience in Microsoft technologies and database systems
• Basic experience in cloud environments is an advantage
• Advanced knowledge of Archiving / Document Management Solutions
• Knowledge of SAP ArchiveLink
• Basic knowledge of database systems (MS SQL, Oracle, …)
• Ability act on one's own responsibility with little supervision
• Self-motivated and having strong collaboration skills to work in a global, agile/lean environment
• Working within global teams and different stakeholders in all relevant IT departments
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Interpersonal communication
• Fluent in English
Curious about our Tech hub?
The Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub has more than 700 employees with several IT expertise: Application Development, Artificial Intelligence, Big-Data and Robotics, User Experience, Project Management and much more, making it one of the largest in Europe - check it out: www.siemens.pt/lxtechhub
Our Office Perks
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
We recognize that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business. Therefore, Siemens provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual preference, or non-disqualifying physical or mental handicap or disability.
We strongly encourage applications from a diverse talent pool and welcome the opportunity to discuss workplace adjustments with all our applicants to foster agile working and innovation.
Job ID: 108892
Organization: Siemens Operations
Company: Siemens S.A.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time