Service Manager for Accenture client (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• Ensure contracted services (e.g. Change Mgmt., Problem Mgmt., Demand Mgmt., etc.) on a day-to-day basis worldwide. Make certain the implementation of PKI services is aligned with the agreed contracts in accordance to the agreed volumes and standards and assure that contractual obligations are met. Contribute and drives Continuous Service Improvement and Service Transitions, as well as act as service related infrastructure expert wherever required.
• Ensure service quality (e.g. incident, problem, performance, capacity, or escalation management)
• Point of contact for the respective service or process
• Continuous service improvements
• Provisioning of technical service expertise
• Contributes in PoCs, service transitions, service development activities, and projects
• Performs a broad range of service management operations (including service element management, service catalog maintenance, service management framework application and possible escalations) to ensure that given IT services or solution resources are available to the business.
• Identify IT service or solution related business goals, objectives, and requirements of the business environment
• Implement process standards and policies and be responsible for their consistent execution
• Oversee IT services or solution related performance and delivery indicators
• May optimize IT service management frameworks for multi-vendor environments
• Contribute and support planning, budgeting, design, and alignment of service management processes and IT solutions landscapes.
• Advise the accountable business management of the unit, in all IT Service & Solution Management related issues
• Support customization and the specification of service elements throughout the entire service lifecycle
• Contributes to the maintenance of all service catalog items and the provisioning of an integrated catalog of infrastructure services.
• Implement programs and procedures for safeguarding data/information security and safety
• May coordinate relevant unit and integration tests, and communicate with vendors and service providers
• Manages complex infrastructure solution/service installations or updates
• Support or manages change-release processes and implementation of IT security guidelines
• Identifies IT service or solution problems and seeks resolutions without impact to end user
• May perform 3rd-level user help desk activities, individual coaching and trainings
• May contribute to issue management through escalation processes
• May contribute to the implementation of knowledge management standards by gathering, analyzing, sorting, and sharing relevant information
• Stay abreast of developments in industry regarding IT Technology & Services as well as Solution Management
• Typically reports to an IT Manager or Team Leader
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
• At least 3 to 4 years of proven working experience as a Service manager in the information technology sector
• Lean / Agile certification
• Working knowledge and Experience in Service Management
• Knowledge in IT Infrastructure and Applications
• Strong presentation and communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and critical thinking skills
• Ability to demonstrate commitment to develop, drive, and manage services in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills, having a medium-high English
• Language Domain/Fluency (Speaking, Reading & Writing), solid ability to present complex issues to multi-level audiences of Stakeholders.
• ITIL training / certification is a plus
• Team player and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
• Initiative and orientation on quality
• Customer focus
• Capacity for teamwork and networking skills
• Organizational skills
• Ability to build long-term relationships with internal colleagues and external providers
• Ability to work independently and take decisions where necessary
• Advanced English language (mandatory), German knowledge highly appreciated
• Good working knowledge of Spanish and/or Portuguese (optional)
• Previous work experience within the LATAM/MAM regions (optional).
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 108950
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time