Service Manager Mobile IT for Enterprise Mobile Services (m/f)
Looking for your next big challenge? We might be able to help you!
Your challenge will be…
• The Mobile IT specialist will be in charge of enterprise mobile services management for a defined footprint/set of services (e.g Mobile Email Management and Mobile Application Management).
• The service manager will ensure that Service is delivering the agreed capacity and performance targets in a cost effective and timely manner. This includes considering all resources required to deliver the Service and plans for short, medium and long term business requirements.
• Additionally, manages one or more Services end-to-end for User Centric Services throughout the active phase of the service life cycle and supports the whole service life cycle by ensuring that the services are fit for purpose on an operational level. This includes the management of all incidents and problems and changes for the Service.
• Support and guide through respective local coverage processes, in case mobile IT services.
• Design and maintain administrative processes myIT/FITS integration where applicable.
• Perform service integration tests with relevant infrastructure Services with providers where ap-plicable.
• Day to day tasks for incidents no being able to be solved by Service Desk.
• Organize and facilitate Service review meetings with provider (some will require onsite attend-ance).
• Perform customer communication within Siemens Social network.
• Prepare User communication for support.
• Perform relevant user communication.
Does this sound good? Our perfect candidate
• BSC. degree with relevant experience in Computer Science or comparable education.
• 2+ years of experience in systems engineering or technical consultant for IT Service Management or other related qualification.
• Understanding of Apple Device Enrollment Program (DEP) development and support.
• Understanding of SaaS and on-premise email solutions.
• Understanding of Mobile IT, technologies and enterprise mobile services.
• Relevant working experience in a large-scale IT environment
• Motivated team player with excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in an international and cross-functional team
• Strong structured problem-solving skills and analytical thinking with organizational skills.
• Well organized to coordinate content creation and maintenance in a team of worldwide internal and external IT specialists
• Strong communication capabilities and customer orientation
• Working in global environment
• Initiative and orientation on quality
• Excellent command in spoken and written English (mandatory)
• Additional languages such as Dutch and French are big plus
Want to know more?
#Siemens #LXTechHub #ITMakesUsMove
Mobile phones? House appliances? We don't do them anymore!... At the Siemens Lisbon Tech Hub we are reinventing the world of today and tomorrow - check it out:
Fresh fruit and coffee, remote work, medical center in the facilities, sport groups, volunteering hours, sushi&pizza days, office parties and games in a cool and relaxed environment.
Job ID: 108951
Organization: Siemens Operations
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time