Intern – Strategy & Sustainability (Full-time / Part-time)
The company is active around the globe, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitization. In 1911, Siemens opened its first sales office in Hong Kong. Since then, it has committed to provide integrated solutions for infrastructures like power generation, energy management, mobility,
industry and building. To unlock the potential of digitization, Smart City Digital Hub (also known as MindSphere Application Center - City) was established in 2017 to create an innovation ecosystem and
tackle city challenges.
The General Management Office seeks a diligent and inquisitive intern.
The successful candidate will report to and support the Strategy & Sustainability Manager with tasks
and projects as needed. Primary responsibilities include:
- · Assist in research, investigation and analyses on topics including, but not limited to, strategy / policy, climate change and sustainability
- · Support in-house strategy development process
- · Prepare presentations and briefing materials
Individuals who meet the following requirements or possess the equivalent combination of competence and experience are invited to apply:
- · Undergraduate or postgraduate student of a reputable university in Hong Kong or overseas
- · Can-do attitude, creative, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- · Excellent communication skills, self-initiative and a good team player
- · Passionate about climate change and sustainability issues
- · Well-versed in MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- · Excellent proficiency in both written and spoken English. Cantonese/Chinese a plus.
- · Flexible schedule during study period (2 full days per week); Full time during summer vacation (9
- am to 6 pm Mon–Fri)
- · Fixed-term contract from May to December 2019
Job ID: 108968
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time