SHD MKT Clinical marketing specialist Shanghai
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join our global team as (Sr.) Clinical Marketing Specialist.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Achieving regional business target, and supporting overall target in China.
2. Segmenting Key Accounts, and understanding customer technical and business needs.
3. Implementing regional marketing plans for responsible reagent product portfolio.
4. Trouble-shooting for product clinical issue, and promote clinician consumption.
5. Organizing city / hospital seminars and present product academic PPT as speaker.
6. Building KOL network to setup expert’s consensus & guideline, reimbursement application, and clinical value recommendation for diagnosis product.
7. Collecting and analyzing competitors’ information. Conducting distributor training.
8. Other projects or tasks assigned by supervisor or company.
Your qualifications and experiences:
1. More than 3 years of work experience in Marketing and/or Sales experience in multi-national companies of IVD or pharmaceutical. Key Account & KOL management experience is plus
2. Prefer to have adequate knowledge about diagnostics products and its major features, applications and advantages.
3. Proficiency in written English and good command of MS office software application. Proficiency in oral English is preferred.
4. Bachelor degree in medical school, prefer in Clinical Medicine, Clinical Diagnostics. Or relevant bachelor degree (e.g. Life science) with solid IVD industry experience
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge convention. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
Check our Career Site at www.healthcare.siemens.com.cn/careers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 108974
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time