About the role
We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a perfect place to do it. A perfect place to learn. A perfect place to grow. A perfect place to prosper. A perfect place for every stage of life. How? By driving and trendsetting force which joins in proven leading-edge technologies to increase productivity. The Smart Grids and Infrastructure Division offers a comprehensive portfolio of seamlessly integrated hardware, software and technology-based services in order to support manufacturing companies worldwide in enhancing the flexibility and efficiency of their manufacturing processes and reducing the time to market of their products.
To create the difference join our team in Chennai. We perform a lot of exciting roles at Smart Grids and Infrastructure. Here, we’re hiring for a Front End Developers. In this role, you will be responsible for implementing visual and interactive elements that users engage with through their web browser when using a web application. You will be supported by back-end web developers, who are responsible for server-side application logic and integration of the work front-end developers do. Join our team and we will offer you the opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible for Design of software solutions based on requirements and within the constraints of architectural /design guidelines.
- You will have to derive software requirements and software functional specification, validate software requirements, provide software feasibility analysis and software effort estimation.
- You should identify potential harmony and for re-use of components / technology.
- You will be responsible for the accurate translation of software architecture into design and code.
- You will be involved in coding of features and/or bug-fixing and delivering solutions adhering to coding and quality guidelines, for self-owned components
- You will collaborate with multiple teams in test automation design and also towards implementation of the same
What you need to make real what matters
- Your know how in creating single page application using Vue.js will make valuable contribution.
- You need to design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements and will handle projects Independently.
- You expertise in cloud technologies and hands on experience in implementing technical solution over cloud will make valuable contributions.
- You should have good understanding of agile software development life cycle processes
This role is based in Chennai Location. You’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 108984
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time