Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Your mission and responsibilities:
• Provide Immunoassay and Atellica Solution technical support to internal and external customers in a highly sophisticated support team, ensuring “Best-in-Class” reactive, proactive and interactive support to countries in EMEA
• Support Atellica Solution Implementation Projects by performing:
- Software installation
- System acceptance testing
- Analyzer/LAS connectivity
• Troubleshoot a variety of Hardware and Software issues. The ability to demonstrate a high technical expertise from a holistic system approach is expected
• Manage service incidents via the incident management process following Good Documentation Practice techniques whilst fully adhering to service level agreements
• Utilize the full potential of Smart Remote Services, including SRS, proactive system monitoring, remote software distribution/installation, and virus protection/support
Your qualifications and experiences:
• Instrument knowledge and technical support experience on Siemens Immunoassay Laboratory Diagnostic systems is required
• College degree or equivalent high level experience in Bio-medical engineering, electronics engineering, mechanical engineering
• Strong all round IT skills. TCP/IP and network basics knowledge is highly desirable
• Possess superior analytical skills and knowledge of proven problem solving techniques
• Superior communication skills, both written and oral in English and Italian are required. Other additional language skills will be considered positively
• Highly developed interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, excellent teamwork, sensitive to cultural diversity and organizational skills is a must
• Willingness to travel within EMEA, >40% travel activities
Your attributes and skills:
• Possess a passion for resolving customer inquiries in a timely and professional manner;
• Customer focus – living the Siemens Healthineers values whilst remaining firmly within the company compliance guidelines
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Job ID: 109023
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Company: Siemens Healthcare S.r.l.
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time