Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Egypt is looking to hire an MRI Technical Support Engineer to be based in our Cairo office to be responsible for Increasing customer satisfaction and productivity by providing outstanding, high-quality Technical support, thereby optimize customer experience
What are my responsibilities?
· Perform technical clarification on required service incident
· Remote log-in for clarification if required
· Identify spare parts, check availability and order before required on-site-visit
· Propose qualified Service Engineer (CSE) and duration time of repair
· Evaluate spare parts required from the service field force
· Trigger parts order process if required and coordinate spare parts with CS logistics
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· Bachelor’s degree in medical imaging or a relevant technical qualification from reputable university or college
· At least 4 years’ experience in Siemens MRI's
· Solid Training knowledge in close and open MRI systems
· Magnet Training highly preferred
· Knowledge of the product portfolio of Siemens Healthcare and relevant competitors
· Communication and customer interaction skills, including conflict handling skills.
· English fluent level, Arabic knowledge is mandatory
· Flexibility to travel within Egypt if required
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 109062
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time