Regional Manager - Risk
Siemens Financial Services Private Limited (SFSPL) is a provider of customized equipment finance solutions. Headquartered in Mumbai, we have pan-India coverage through offices in 20 major cities across India. Our areas of focus include – Healthcare Equipment Financing, Machine Tools Equipment Financing, Printing Equipment Financing, Plastic Molding Equipment Financing and Packaging Equipment Financing. We provide financing for equipment manufactured by Siemens and a wide array of other well-known manufacturers from India. In addition to this we also do financing for International equipment and manufacturers. We believe in excellent customer service and demonstrate our financial expertise and industrial know-how to build value for our customers.
Change the future with us
- You will be responsible for underwriting the deals of Gujarat and Portfolio monitoring of the region.
- You will manage Internal customer: Risk Rating team (Munich), India Risk Analysts, Region North lending authorities; Asset Management, Collections and Workout (Munich), Legal & Company Secretarial (commercial), Vendor Referred and Siemens Group Sales. External: Customers, Vendors
- You will perform high quality and timely credit underwriting of new business transactions within delegated authority levels, understanding levels of risk and appropriate returns
- You will prepare new business transactions for consideration by lending authority holders and/or SFS Investment Committee
- You will interact with commercial function to provide timely support to the sales and risk process in respect of documentation of complex transactions to meet SFS requirements and customer needs to ensure compliance of underwriting rules with all group risk policy and procedures
- You will liaise through structured meetings with Sales and other members of the Risk Management team to ensure continuous improvement of business process
- and manage credit hit budget for the region .
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- minimum 7 years’ experience in credit risk underwritings.
- You bring 7-12 years of relevant experience in equipment financing working with either in Bank or NBFC.
- You have established track record in Risk assessment within asset finance and leasing industry, with emphasis on middle ticket business and bring sound knowledge of asset finance products, structures, pricing/time value of money and documentation.
- You have comprehensive knowledge and understanding of interpretation of financial statements for different types of legal entity, principles of lending and risk assessment and understand the p&L impact of quality underwriting decisions negotiation and conflict resolution
- You are a great team player and have team handling experience in current or previous role.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
This role location is in Ahmedabad , but you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and beyond, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the craft of things to come.
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about department at: and about Siemens at:
Job ID: 109107
Organization: Financial Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time