We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- In your new position, you will manage automation projects in the pharmaceutical and chemical industry, predominantly in Germany, according to PM@Siemens. Above that, you will lead and guide international and virtual project teams including sub suppliers
- You take over tender screening and proposal management including sub suppliers evaluation together with procurement
- You develop competitive, disruptive automation project execution concepts with focus on "design to cost" (including the use of tools, workflow optimization, digitalization etc.)
- Additionally, you support the sales organization in customer meetings
- Through effective change order management, you increase order income and gross margin
- You build an internal network with sales, regions, business units, procurement, etc.
- In order to optimize project execution and engineering workflows, you leverage your own experience
- We would like to get to know you, if you hold a university degree or have several years of working experience in the field of project management
- The basis of your success is a technical background with at least 3 years of experience in project management in process industries
- Moreover, you have experience with process control systems, preferably PCS 7 and interfaces to other systems like simulators, data acquisition, alarm management etc.
- With your intercultural sensitivity you are able to lead and guide international and virtual teams, with focus on our Global Engineering Centers (GEC)
- Furthermore, you are able to transfer your own knowledge and train people on the job
- Ideally, you have knowledge in GMP and know the requirements regarding validation
- Fluent business German and English skills and the willingness to travel up to 40%, primarily in Germany round off your profile
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Vera Scharrer.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 109116
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens AG
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time