We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a flawless place to do it. A precise place to learn. A magnificent place to grow.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms a meaningful part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Technical Lead - Integration
We make real what matters
As Technical Lead- Integration, you will
- Solution a multiple software integration project along with the regional teams and customers
- Develop software by integrating software modules via SDK or API or other messaging protocols, using an object-oriented approach and to thoroughly test them before delivery
What you need to make real what matters
- 10+ years of IT software development experience, with 5+ years in consulting, designing and developing 3rd party software integration for customer projects
- Well versed in open source protocols like TCP/IP, OPC, MODBUS, BACnet, RESTful Web Services, WMS
- Passion towards Python programming, technology and problem solving
- Good hands-on experience on tools, like Eclipse, Pycharm or Visual Studio
B.E. / M.Sc. / MCA / B.Tech in Computer Science / Information Technology
This role is primarily based at Chennai. However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 109167
Organization: Internet of Things
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time