- Serving the sales organization and customers as an expert in transformer service application and commissioning
- Constantly analysing the transformer service portfolio.
- Checking with Developers, Project Managers and Management on customer's side options to integrate Siemens' transformer services
- Creating respective technical and commercial concepts and offerings in order to support the sales process.
- Planning and completing consulting assignments to industry partners on technical and commercial level.
- May initiate the establishment of expert teams and facilitates team activities.
- May support the sales organization in contract negotiations at all stages with information and analyses.
- Planning and completing operational outbound marketing activities for transformer services. Designs action plans for their implementation and coordinates activities of various stakeholders.
- Developing and implementing a unit-wide marketing plan, working with all departments to execute it.
- Developing transformer service requirements and specifications from a marketing perspective and contributes to pricing, service messaging and service market positioning.
- Managing and preparing tendering activities for transformer services
- Installation knowledge about single phase and three phase, GSU and HVDC transformers
- Knowledge about repair and warranty works on transformers
- Demonstrates and applies comprehensive knowledge of transformers to the successful completion of complex assignments.
- Knowledge of the mechanical design of all types all types of power transformers and reactors
- Knowledge of air type, oil type, cable boxes and SF6 ‐gas type bushing for transformers and reactors.
- Long term experience in the installation of high voltage bushings and high current bushings on transformers
Job ID: 109170
Organization: Gas and Power
Company: Siemens Ltd.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time