Solution Development Manager in Siemens Healthineers
Location: Oslo, Stockholm, Helsinki or Copenhagen
Organization: Siemens Healthineers in Nordic and Baltic countries – Jobs and Careers
Mode of employment: Full-time
In Siemens Healthineers, we are looking for our new Solution Development Manager. In this position, you will be responsible for developing value-based, comprehensive enterprise service solutions tailored to customer’s specific needs. You will be responsible for developing new solutions offerings and innovative business models based on your understanding of customer economics, pain points and how the solution can increase customers’ revenues and/or lower costs. The solutions might be with the use of existing key portfolio elements but most often complemented by specific tailor-made offerings to maximize customer value.
Besides the above-mentioned areas, you will be responsible for:
- The maintaining of a broad knowledge of Siemens Healthineers imaging and lab product portfolio incl. its competitive strength & weaknesses as well as the management of deliveries and solution components/products from both Siemens Healthineers business units and external partners is also one of your tasks
- You plan on-site project execution incl. site management setup and handover to project implementation team
- The education, support and empowerment of colleagues in core countries in solution offer development and implementation planning as well as the support of local site managers in planning & ramp-up the overall equipment installation programs is also in your responsibility
- You present solution offerings to senior customer levels up to C-level highlighting the value proposition and internally to senior management
- You collaborate effectively with the respective Siemens Healthineers organizations
- You have an academic degree in either economics, technical or medical subjects and you bring at least 5 years of professional experience and at least 3 years of professional experience in development and/or management of complex customer-specific services offerings in Healthcare
- You have a strong capability in matching customer needs with tailored offerings and a good understanding of Siemens radiology and laboratory portfolio, training and customer services and similar offerings from main competitors
- Preferably you also have a broad all-round-scope, from understanding customer economics to technical understanding and development of comprehensive customer-specific solutions
- You have expert domain knowledge in specific service area(s) like radiology, laboratory, IT-based services, Healthcare Consulting services or similar is beneficial and a good knowledge of health systems/markets in the region and typical services business models
- You ideally have experience in writing customer offering, contract design and answering solution tenders as well as experience in knowledge ramp-up and sharing in virtual setups and interdisciplinary teams
- Coaching and training experience in a multi-cultural environment is highly beneficial
- You communicate business fluent in English, further European languages like Danish, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish or German are highly beneficial
- You have a strong customer-, quality-, team- and solution oriented mindset, a “Can do”-mentality, entrepreneurial and innovative thinking in the Services area and the ability to work with limited supervision and high motivation
- You understand the competitive landscape in managed equipment/lab services
At Siemens Healthineers, our purpose is to enable healthcare providers to increase value by empowering them on their journey towards expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, and improving patient experience, all enabled by digitalizing healthcare.
An estimated 5 million patients globally everyday benefit from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Deadline for applications: as soon as possible.
Job ID: 109192
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time