Technical Writing - API writing
Are you looking for a transition from User Interface documentation to more API focused documentation for developers?
We are looking for an energetic and talented API writer to join our Documentation team in Bengaluru.
In this role, you will create API documentation for the technical audience.
You need to understand application source code in order to get the information to create the API documents.
Here is your role. What part will you play?
- Responsible for creating API documentation for API users.
- Planning and tracking status of project requirements, adhering to standard processes and ensuring on-time delivery.
- Ensures adherence to defined guidelines, processes and procedures, for the team assigned.
- Coordinates activities by understanding the needs of the domain, end customers, and orienting operations towards meeting these needs.
- Ability to read and understand code in programming languages like Java, C++
- Familiarity with API documentation tools and generating HTML content from source code
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- Masters/Bachelor’s degree 2+ years of experience as API technical writer
- You should have minimum 3 years of experience as technical writer
- You should have the familiarity with API documentation tools such as Swagger and knowledge of REST APIs
Job ID: 109235
Organization: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time